- 509 Rio Grande St
- Austin, TX 78701
- Get Directions
- Holy Roller is taking reservations for parties of 6 to 10 people.
- We are operating under the latest guidelines outlined by Gov. Abbott and the mandates of the city of Austin. We have limited our capacity to 50%, we are not seating groups more than10 people, we require any one in the building not seated at a table to wear their mask, our tables are spaced 6ft apart, we have invested in those required disposable items such as menus, and we have employed professional cleanings and disinfecting procedures.
- If you have a party between 6 - 10ppl please inquire by email in advance for availability. Due to limited space these spots are very limited. We will always do our best to accommodate as many guests as possible in the most effecient way.
There will be a pre-tax 20% service fee applied to all dine in checks. This is an automatic gratuity for our staff that will fund higher wages during this time for the Front of House and Back of House employees.
- For groups interested in planning future events, please reach out to the Event Coordinator who will return all inquiries. Events@HolyRollerAustin.com
- Open seven days a week
- Monday through Friday 11am - 3pm
- Saturday & Sunday 9am - 3pm
- Happy Hour: All Day Tuesday
- Closed some holidays; please check our Instagram for Events